Do You Have an Injury Advocate?
If not, you may be in over your head
Whether you were attacked by a dog, fell at work, injured on a boat, or involved in an auto accident on the interstate, you deserve an expert injury advocate on your side. The experienced personal injury attorneys and lawyers at Schmidt National Law Group have been fighting to get justice for personal injury victims for more than 30 years and in all 50 states nationwide.
When you are involved in an accident, it’s normal to have many questions and concerns about your health, medical bills, insurance, workers compensation, and the list goes on. Most have little to no experience with catastrophic accidents that result in injuries, so how would anyone know who to call, how to feel, or what to do? The answer is simple: turn to an expert injury advocate like the team at Schmidt National Law Group.
Were you injured? Talk to an injury advocate today 800-631-5656.
Think about it. Everyone else involved know their way around injury accidents because it’s their job. Insurance companies, law enforcement, at-fault-party’s attorney, medical staff, auto body shop, etc, etc. Don’t let yourself get taken advantage of simply because you don’t understand your legal rights and the options available to you.
Don’t get taken advantage of! Get in touch with an expert injury advocate and we’ll help figure out what your case may be potentially worth. It only takes one FREE phone call to 1-800-631-5656.
Take a moment to assess your situation and then call someone willing to listen and be your injury advocate. Schmidt National Law Group is here to be your National Injury Advocate! With our 100% free claim consultation and no out-of-pocket costs guarantee, we guarantee you that we don’t get paid unless you win a financial award. Using Schmidt National Law Group as your injury advocate:
- You won’t get harassed by law enforcement
- You won’t get railroaded by the at fault party’s lawyers
- You won’t get pressured by the insurance company’s lawyers
- You won’t get bullied by your medical provider’s billing department
- You won’t get taken advantage of by the auto repair shop
- You won’t sign any settlement offer until it’s the highest amount possible
- You won’t ever pay anything out of pocket
- You won’t have any regrets having an injury advocate on your side!
Don’t get caught up in the situation and regret trying to take everyone on yourself, because you may get taken advantage of. Get in touch with an expert injury advocate and we’ll help figure out what your case may be potentially worth. It only takes one FREE phone call to 1-800-631-5656.
Our team of legal experts help thousands of claimants across all 50 states every year. We have the expertise to help you navigate through this tough time and make the right decisions for you. Even if you don’t decide to hire a lawyer or hire a different personal injury lawyer, we want to help you and make sure you have a full understanding of what options you have and what to expect.
It costs you nothing to call and consult with legal experts with more than 30 years of experience handling injury accident situations: dealing with the at-fault party, negotiation with insurance companies, maximizing all supplemental out of work compensation options, handling opposing legal counsel, etc. Don’t sign ANYTHING until you speak with an expert like Schmidt National Law Group.
Don’t get railroaded by those refusing to pay you what you deserve! Get in touch with an expert injury advocate and we’ll help figure out what your case may be potentially worth. It only takes one FREE phone call to 1-800-631-5656.
At Schmidt National Law Group, we aim to help those wronged in any way possible at no out-of-pocket cost to you. Our firm represents injury victims nationwide involved in nearly any kind of accident including:
- Highway injury accidents
- Bicycle accident
- Motorcycle accident
- Hit by car on foot
- Personal electric scooter accident
- Slip and fall injuries
- Workplace injury accidents
- Dog bite injuries
- Nursing home abuse
- Theme park injury accidents
- Public transportation accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Taxicab accident
- Workplace abuse or assault
What actions should you do and not do if you are injured due to no fault of your own?
- Always seek medical help first if you’ve been injured, now is the time to take care of yourself. Have a complete medical evaluation, and keep all of your medical records. It’s possible that some injuries may not be present at the time of the accident.
- Don’t post on social media any of the facts or details of the accident, this can greatly alter the outcome of your case, besides your social media “friends” don’t need to know until after your court date.
- Do not give any recorded statements to any insurance adjuster or insurance staff person, they do not act in your best interest.
- Don’t waste time in contacting us after the accident took place, the sooner you seek legal help the better your case.
Don’t take a smaller settlement check just because your scared! Get in touch with an expert injury advocate and we’ll help figure out what your case may be potentially worth. It only takes one FREE phone call to 1-800-631-5656.