Schmidt National Law Firm is accepting Hernia Mesh Claims for all hernia mesh patients with ongoing injuries. Use this 100% Secure Claim Form to start the claims process. We can help even if you haven’t had a revision surgery as of November 17, 2020.
The conclusion of the Hernia Mesh lawsuit has begun and anyone who fails to make a claim could miss out on a cash settlement award. Act today – takes two minutes.
Below are hernia mesh product recalls through 2018. For an updated list or help with locating the manufacturer of your hernia mesh, please contact us directly for free assistance.
- Recall: 2005. Bard hernia mesh recalled 47,000 units of Davol Composix Kugel mesh. Resolved lawsuits for $184 million.
- Recall: 2010. Ethicon hernia mesh recalled 18,000 units of Proceed mesh.
- Recall: 2010. FDA announced a Class 1 Recall or polypropylene mesh.
- Recall: 2013. Atrium hernia mesh recalled 145,000 units of C-Qur mesh.
- Removal: 2016. Ethicon hernia mesh removes Physiomesh from the market.
- Recall: 2018. Atrium hernia mesh recalled ProLite mesh patches.
- Recall: 2018. Sofradim hernia mesh recalled Versatex mesh pates.
Learn more about the Hernia Mesh Lawsuit Settlements
Schmidt National Law Group accepts hernia mesh lawsuit claimants throughout the United States including:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
We can also accept claimants for the hernia mesh lawsuits in the following major metropolitan cities:
New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Phoenix, Philadelphia, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas, San Jose City, Detroit, Jacksonville, Indianapolis, San Francisco, Columbus, Austin, Memphis, Fort Worth, Baltimore, Charlotte, Boston, Seattle, Washington, Milwaukee, Denver, Louisville, Las Vegas, Nashville, Oklahoma City, Portland, Tucson, Albuquerque, Atlanta, Long Beach, Fresno, Sacramento, Mesa, Kansas City, Cleveland, Virginia Beach, Omaha, Miami, Oakland, Tulsa, Honolulu, Minneapolis, Colorado Springs, Arlington and Wichita.
Hernia Mesh Lawsuit Claim Form updated on November 17, 2020.