Class action lawsuits provide a legal pathway for people to recoup losses experienced at the hands of big corporations.
Class actions involve an individual or a group of individuals who represent a larger pool of people who were injured in the same way by the same product or company. We litigate these class action lawsuits in both the US and Canada.
These lawsuits are a way for people to get the justice and compensation they deserve without incurring large legal costs because they are distributed among a large group of people. Settlements reached in these kinds of lawsuits are split equally among plaintiffs.
The class action lawsuit lawyers and attorneys at Schmidt National Law Group have been representing plaintiffs for decades. Our attorneys are helping people who were injured by some of the country’s biggest banks and corporations, including:
- Auto Insurance Underpayment for Total Loss Fees
- Loan modification PMI Lawsuit
- Elmiron Class Action Lawsuit
- Roundup Canada Class Action
- Paraquat Lawsuit
- JUUL & E-Cigarette Canada Class Action
- Surgical Stapler Class Action Lawsuit Canada
- Paragard IUD Class Action Lawsuit
Class Action Lawsuit page updated on February 16, 2021.